This category of visa caters for people wishing to stay in Spain for a period maximum 3 months and may be applied if the person does not have a guarantor in Spain and buys a tour in a travel agency, or make a booking of tickets and hotel.
Applicant will have to provide evidence that he/she falls under this category
|Duration||Visa Fees in EGP|
|Children between 6-12 years||705|
|Visa Fee for nationals of Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cape Verde, Georgia, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Russia, Serbia, Ukraine||705|
The above mentioned Visa Fee is to be paid only by cash.
Note: Exemption of Visa Fee for a child is applicable only in the case of Short Term category, if the child's age is less than 6 years at the date of submission.
The Visa Fee is subject to change without notice'
BLS International Service charge
Applicants applying at the Spanish visa application Centre shall be levied a service charge of 310 EGP /- (inclusive of service tax 15% & education cess) payable in cash. Children under 6 are exempted from service charge.
- Visa process takes minimum 15 working days and it is subject to approval by Embassy
- The applicant should submit the application not before three months of the planned trip.(We cannot accept any application with more than 90 days between the submission date & traveling date ).
- Schengen visa has to be obtained from the Embassy or Consulate of the country where the MAIN PURPOSE OF TRAVEL lies
- In case of travel to multiple Schengen countries, please make your application to the Embassy or Consulate where you will be staying for the maximum number of days.
- In case the duration of stay in the Schengen countries is same for each country, then visa application should be submitted with the country that is applicant’s “First Point of Entry”. Please check your travel plans before submitting your application.
- Passport should contain at least 2 blank pages. The passport should have a minimum validity of, at least, 3 months after the return of the trip.
- Visa applications might be rejected if application forms are not fully completed and signed and are not accompanied by the required documents.(There is no follow-up process ).
- The Embassy of Spain reserves the right to request further documentation should it be deemed necessary.
- Visa processing fees are non-refundable if a visa is rejected,
- Delays and procedure: It is the responsibility of the applicant to be aware of delays and requirements for the issuance of visas, before making travel arrangements and applying for a visa.
- Travel insurance companies Embassy of Spain accepts:
AMIG(Arab Misr Insurance) – Arab Orient Takaful Insurance – AROPE Insurance – Egyptian Saudi – Egyptian Takaful Insurance – Iskan Insurance – Mohandes Insurance – Suez Canal Inurance – Wethaq Takaful –AIG Egypt Insurance Co. SAE– Allianz Egypt – Bupa Egypt – Delta Insurance – Gras Savoye/ACE Insurance Egypt – Misr Insurance – Misr Insurance – Chartis HSBC premier Card – Nile general takaful company – CIS Egypt – Royal Inurance company.
The Egyptian citizen who has a valid residency, he /she has to apply for a Schengen visa to Spain from the country of residency in according to Schengen regulation
Note: We regret we cannot accept photographs that do not meet these requirements
Please provide one recent photograph (not more than 6 months old) of yourself, which should not have been used previously in the passport. The photograph should be in colour and:
Note: Please follow these instructions carefully. If photographs presented do not meet these requirements your application will be considered incomplete. A photo booth meeting these requirements is available at the centre..
Applications accepted at the Spain Visa Application Centre will be submitted on the next working day at the Embassy of Spain/Consulate General of Spain. Once the application has been submitted, the applicant can be further requested additional documentation in support of the same. Please note as per the instructions received from Embassy of Spain minimum processing time is 15 Calendar days (It may delay depending on case to case). This period can be extended, if necessary, to 30 business days in specific cases, especially if a more detailed study of the request is needed. Exceptionally, in cases where additional documents are required, this period might extend to a maximum of 60 days.
All applications must be submitted at least 15 days prior to the proposed date of travel to accommodate any unforeseen processing delays.Applicants submitting the applications with short processing time will be required to fill up the Declaration form.