This category of visa is for people wishing to visit Schengen area for a maximum period of 3 months (90 days only).
If your stay in the Schengen area will be for more than 90 days, please contact the Embassy through the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org as we accept Schengen visa applications only.
If the visit includes two or more of Schengen countries, the Embassy of Spain will accept applications according to the following:
Applicant will have to provide evidence that he/she falls under this category.
Dear Applicants, Travel Agents and Representatives, please view the revised visa fee and service charges applicable:
|Visa Fees||Amount per application|
|Visa fees for applicants above 12 years||1255 EGP|
|Visa fees for children between 6- below 12 years||735 EGP|
|Visa fees for children below 6 years||0 EGP|
|Visa Fee for nationals of Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cape Verde, Georgia, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Russia, Serbia, Ukraine||735 EGP|
|BLS International Service Fees||Amount per application|
|Service fees for applicants above 6 years||325 EGP (inclusive of service tax 15%)|
|Service fees for children below 6 years||0 EGP|
|Optional Additional Services||Amount per application|
|Photocopy Black & White||5 EGP (per page)|
|Printing||10 EGP (per page)|
|Application form filling||100 EGP|
|Courier – In province (inside Cairo)||110 EGP|
|Courier – Out province (outside Cairo)||175 EGP|
|Photography (5 pictures)||50 EGP|
- Visa process takes minimum 15 working days and it is subject to approval by Embassy.
- The applicant should submit the application not before three months of the planned trip.(We cannot accept any application with more than 90 days between the submission date & traveling date ).
- Schengen visa has to be obtained from the Embassy or Consulate of the country where the MAIN PURPOSE OF TRAVEL lies
- In case of travel to multiple Schengen countries, please make your application to the Embassy or Consulate where you will be staying for the maximum number of days.
- In case the duration of stay in the Schengen countries is same for each country, then visa application should be submitted with the country that is applicant’s “First Point of Entry”. Please check your travel plans before submitting your application.
- Passport should contain at least 2 blank pages. The passport should have a minimum validity of, at least, 3 months after the return of the trip.
- Visa applications might be rejected if application forms are not fully completed and signed and are not accompanied by the required documents.(There is no follow-up process ).
- The Embassy of Spain reserves the right to request further documentation should it be deemed necessary.
- Visa processing fees are non-refundable if a visa is rejected,
- Delays and procedure: It is the responsibility of the applicant to be aware of delays and requirements for the issuance of visas, before making travel arrangements and applying for a visa.
- Travel insurance companies Embassy of Spain accepts:
AMIG(Arab Misr Insurance) – Arab Orient Takaful Insurance – AROPE Insurance – Egyptian Saudi – Egyptian Takaful Insurance – Iskan Insurance – Mohandes Insurance – Suez Canal Inurance – Wethaq Takaful –AIG Egypt Insurance Co. SAE– Allianz Egypt – Bupa Egypt – Delta Insurance – Gras Savoye/ACE Insurance Egypt – Misr Insurance – Misr Insurance – Chartis HSBC premier Card – Nile general takaful company – CIS Egypt – Royal Inurance company.
The Egyptian citizen who has a valid residence, he /she has to apply for a Schengen visa to Spain from the country who resident in according to Schengen regulation
Please make sure that the photograph meets the following requirements:
Note: If children under 12 years old are not attending their appointment(s), the parents have to provide two very recent photographs with their applications. In case the photographs do not meet the required specifications, the children will have to show up at the center to take a live photos.
Please follow these instructions carefully as If photographs presented do not meet these requirements your application will be considered incomplete.
Applications submitted at BLS Visa Application Centre will be delivered to the Embassy of Spain on the next working day. Additional documents could be requested from the applicants in support of the same.
According to The Embassy of Spain the processing time is from 15 to 30 calendar days. In some cases this period could be extended, if necessary, to 30 business days.
Applicants submitting their applications with short notice time prior to the proposed date of travel will be at their own responsibilities.
It is advisable to prepare all your required documents corresponding to your travel dates, to avoid any delay in the application process.